Sometimes there is just SOOOO much to tell you about!! Hang on…..
1. Hoodies. If you put in a vote for Zip-Up vs Pull-Over, no need to choose! There was such a great response for both that we will be able to order both styles. Please write your size next to your name on the board at the gym. Samples of the hoodies we went with are up front, both are Men’s Large. Feel free to try them on. Both styles will be $40.
2. CrossFit Kids. This class has been so off-the-hook that we couldn’t resist offering it more. In addition to Wednesday at 5:30pm and Saturday at 9am, you can now bring your CrossFit Kid to class on Monday and Friday at 5:30pm. STARTING TODAY!!! We hope this allows for you to be able to pick and choose what works best for you each week.
3. OLY Club. No Oly club this week only. Coach Cody is off hunting, bringing home the bacon, baby. He will be back at it next week. This will also be the start of session #2, so if you missed round 1, next week is your chance to catch it this time around.
4. Field Trip. All classes this Thursday, 11/8, will be held at the Stocker Stadium football field.
5. Olympic Oval Comp? There is still room in my rig if anyone wants to compete in the Fitness Elevated CF Competition at the Olympic Oval in SLC, Utah this weekend. It’s a 2-day (Fri-Sat) event. Last I heard there were only 3 Women’s spots in the ‘Open’ division left. Let me know if you’re interested!
6. Flag Football. Save the date: Saturday, November 17. Who’s ready for a flag football tournament? More details to follow, but I plays to win so get your “Falcon-88-Ribbon-9-Shaker-9-Tango-Wolf” play pattern ready.
7. Headbands. Did you see the new CFJ headbands? They’re super-dope. $15. Get yours today!!
3-Pos Squat Snatch
(1 rep from each of the 3 start positions. Low to High.)
AMRAP in 8 min. of-
8 One-Arm KB Swing
8 One-Arm KB Thruster
1 KB TGU
*Use 53/35 lbs KB
*Complete entire round with right arm, then switch for second round and continue alternating arms every round.
Olympic Wall Squat & OH T-Spine Mob (2 min each)